Hard Surface Cleaning in Cleveland, OH and Surrounding Areas
Hard Floor Maintenance
- Vinyl composite tile or vinyl sheet floors
- Stripping, Sealing and Waxing: A process in which we strip old wax from floors, edges of door frames and baseboards, then apply a sealer-enriched high solids wax.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray Buff: Your floor receives a damp mopping, then a lightly sprayed mixture of wax and water, followed by a machine buff.
Hard Floor Cleaning
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low-speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet-dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Acid wash in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.
Free initial clean with start of regular service Call Now: 440.252.3847