Commercial Floor Cleaning and Carpet Care in Cleveland, OH
Are you committed to routine commercial floor cleaning in your office or commercial facility? Floor care is vitally important because the heavy use endured by flooring can lead to wear and tear in no time at all. Anago is home to a number of floor care services that include commercial steam cleaning, waxing, mopping, floor buffing and more. Different types of flooring are handled using different techniques by our commercial floor cleaning staff:
- Floor Maintenance
- Vinyl composite tile or vinyl sheet floors
- Stripping, Sealing and Waxing: A process in which we strip old wax from floors, edges of door frames and baseboards, then apply a sealer-enriched high solids wax.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray Buff: Your floor receives a damp mopping, then a lightly sprayed mixture of wax and water, followed by a machine buff.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Cleveland, OH and the Surrounding Areas
- This kind of commercial floor cleaning includes carpets, area rugs, Berber carpeting, oriental rugs, etc.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning.
- Bonnet cleaning, whereby a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine.
- Spot cleaning of carpets and/or removal of deep set in stains by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning using a proven hot water extraction method.
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low-speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet-dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Acid wash in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.